background

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Top 2 Tuesday: Things you collect

Well, I copied this from my friend Lindsay! Thought it was a cute idea of something to blog about, even though I really should be finding someone to put in the Army!

1st thing I collect is bills. Ugh... When they come in the mail, I pay them... but I just can't seem to throw them away. I'm always worried they'll come back to haunt me. I have stacks and stacks of papers that could be thrown away but I just can't.

2nd thing collected are the slips from daycare. They say what my kids did during the day, when they ate and when their diapers were changed and I have a MILLION of them. They are actually a nuisance because they are just laying around the house. I just can't seem to cut ties with them. Who knows, I might just want to look back and see what Cash did on January 3, 2009. I wish I had a picture just to show you how full Cash's baby book is! It's ridiculous, but I know eventually I'm going to have start throwing away these little pieces that are so sentimental to me... Brings me to tears just thinking about it.

3 comments:

  1. You are such a little hoarder! Time to call TLC and put you on the show:) Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. in your defense ..can't the goverment look back so many years to see if you've paid you bills ;) I have boxes of them in totes by years that way they are outta my way lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep E's activity pages too! Luckily I found a small weekly calendar that we keep track on so I only have one sheet per week not per day otherwise I would be in the same boat as you!

    ReplyDelete