background

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Hola Blog World!

Greetings blog friends! I'm excited to start this new experience of blogging and hope all of you will help me out! I'll start by telling you a little bit about my life. First and foremost, I'm married to a handsome soldier who I met in Iraq back in 2003 and we have two beautiful baby boys! One of which was born about 10 weeks ago! Their names are Cash and Cason and they are my EVERYTHING!
Next, my mother and sisters are my rock and I'm really not sure what I'd do without them. I've always been extremely close to them and they've truly made me who I am today! My dad, he lost his battle to brain cancer back in 2008. It was by far the worst thing I've ever had to experience. But I know that he is so proud of what I've done and who I've become! I can't wait to see him again someday!
As I mentioned before, I am a soldier in the US Army and have been for almost 10 years! I joined after 9/11 because I felt the need to do something for my country. I recently got promoted to Sergeant First Class and am very anxious to take on more responsibility and learn more about leadership! Don't get me wrong, I may wear combat boots and might be able to choke you out in 7 seconds. But don't let that fool you, I am very girly. My favorite color is pink, I love high heels, lip gloss and dangly earrings!
Going out with my best girls are one of my favorite things to do! Whether it be dinner, drinks or shopping we always have a blast! My best friend Lisa, is the one who has been encouraging me to start blogging, so I finally decided to start! I'm not the best writer on the planet but I just figured it'd be worth looking back on someday!
I'm excited to "follow" many of you through this blogging journey and maybe make a few new friends along the way! If any of you have any tips or advice, throw them out there! I'm clueless!

Until next time......

3 comments:

  1. Love your first blog! Keep it up bestie:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of you blogging! Great start, keep us posted on how you are doing. You are a true inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! cant wait to follow your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete